Whole30 is a way to reset your habits and the way you think about nutrition in just 30 days. It’s not a diet, but a way to get rid of the noise surrounding what you put in your body. During this challenge, you’ll learn what foods truly support your health by determining and removing common food sensitivities so your system can recalibrate, allowing you to look and feel your best – for the new year, and for life.
Delicious, wholesome meals.
Five Eggs will provide your choice of 7 or 14 weekly scratch-made, chef-crafted, Whole30 meals delivered to your location each Monday for the duration of the challenge.
Expert coaching, support, and community
Each participant in the challenge will receive a one-on-one 45-minute coaching session with certified functional nutritionist Marisa Faye FNTP, MPH to help you set your personal goals and talk about your personal struggles in regards to nutrition.
- 6 virtual group coaching sessions led by Marisa Faye.
- Access to an exclusive Facebook group for support and community building.
- Weekly emails tips/tricks to make your challenge successful.
Sessions will occur from 7:45 to 8:45 pm weekly on Thursdays beginning Jan 2 (Preparing for the Whole30 challenge), and ending Feb 6 (Reintroduction and Celebrating Your Wins), and will be recorded to watch later if you can’t attend.
Sarah started Five Eggs to make your busy life just a little bit easier by making your meals a little bit easier, and Marisa is a functional holistic nutritionist who supports clients in healing the root cause of their health issues. This dynamic duo was brought together by a common vision: helping people feel better, and they’ll be leading you and offering you their expertise and support through this challenge.
Because you deserve it. You’re sick and tired of not feeling your best, and this brand new year (and decade!) is the time to change that.
The Five Eggs/Whole30/January 2020 Challenge begins on:
January 6, 2020.
Online and where YOU live your life!
(The 5 Eggs / Whole30 / January 2020 Challenge is exclusively available to those who live in the Denver-Boulder metro area.)
How to Participate
- Use the form below to select the number of meals (per week) you’d like to receive and complete the payment and delivery information.
- You’ll receive a welcome email with details on how to select meals, how to sign up for 1:1 coaching, and how to access the weekly coaching sessions and the Facebook community.
- Begin the journey toward looking and feeling your best!
Cost for the entire 5 Eggs / Whole30/ January 2020 Challenge with coaching and support from Marisa Faye Nutrition is just $799 for 1 daily meal and $1199 for 2 daily meals.